You might’ve wondered can a ninja blender be used as a food processor?
The Answer is yes, a Ninja blender can be used as a food processor. The most suitable Ninja blender models for food processing tasks are the Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor System, the Ninja Foodi Power Blender, and the Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System.
If you own a Ninja blender already or are thinking of getting one, then you won’t have to pay extra for a separate appliance just for a little mincing and dicing.
You can use your Ninja blender as a food processor, provided you have the right model. Some models are better than others at it.
Here are 5 Ninja blender models that excel at food processing (in no particular order):
- Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor System
- Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System Blender
- Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System
- Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
- Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor 3-in-1
What’s the difference between a blender and a food processor?
Blenders and food processors have a few cosmetic, design, and functional differences. The main difference is what they can do – and how well they do it.
Blenders are more powerful than food processors and better at mixing liquids and pureeing. Food processors are less powerful but more precise, which makes them better for dicing, slicing, and mincing.
Is a Ninja a Food Processor? Can any Ninja blender handle food processing?
If you’re not too picky about the consistency, any Ninja blender can handle food processing.
The only problem is that – unless you control the speed and duration finely – it might turn ingredients into a paste instead of pieces! It’s better if you use a Ninja blender with a food processing attachment or built-in support instead.
Which is the best Ninja blender for food processing?
The best Ninja blender for food processing at the moment is (arguably) the Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor System. Below is a brief overview of the top blender-cum-food-processors from Ninja.
Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor System
- The Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor System is a new offering from Ninja. It has a gorgeous polished silver body and is extremely easy to operate thanks to 6 Auto-iQ programs.
- This appliance has an in-built food processor operation. You can blend as well as process food in the main 72-oz processor pitcher.
- The 1400W motor and the Total Crushing and Chopping Blade combo do a fabulous job of processing food. You can chop, mince, shred, dice, and even make dough with excellent results.
- This unit is compact and self-cleaning, making it easy to maintain. It also comes with several extra attachment options.
Price-wise, the Ninja Foodi Power Blender is a bargain. It does a lot, is reliable, and costs less than half as much as premium entry-level blenders from brands like Vitamix.
Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System Blender
- The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System Blender is a cutting-edge blender. It has new-age features like a touchscreen interface and 8 smart programs.
- This blender comes with a separate 64oz food processor accessory. The bowl can hold 8 cups of food at one time. It can chop, garnish, mince, and make dough.
- In terms of performance, the Intell-Sense Kitchen System blender won’t give you cause for complaint. It does a fine job of most food processing tasks. It’s also a solid blender besides.
- You get a slicing disk blade with this blender that you can attach to the base. It comes in handy when you want to slice or grate.
Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System
- The Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System is one of Ninja’s mainstay appliances. It’s multi-functional and comes with a separate 64oz precision processor bowl.
- You also get an attachable dough blade and chopping blade. Combine that with the specialized bowl and you can use this blender for almost any food processing task.
- The BN801 comes with 5 preset Auto-iQ programs. You can automate making smoothies, crushing ice, extracting, chopping, and making dough.
- The BN801 has a 1400W motor that performs extremely well. Expect food processing to be a breeze.
Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System
- The Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System is one of Ninja’s most popular offerings. This is a full-fledged kitchen system that blends as well as processes food.
- You get a separate 64oz precision processor bowl with this blender, with attachable chopping and dough blades.
- The BL770 is a slight upgrade over the BN801 in terms of power and performance. It comes with a super-powerful 1400W motor.
- You can expect top-tier performance from the BL770, whether you blend or process food. This blender is also easy to maintain and store.
Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor 3-in-1
- The Ninja Foodi 3-in-1 Power Blender and Processor is a cutting-edge blender in the Foodi series.
- You can process food in the main 72oz Power Blender & Processor Pitcher. You control the 1400W motor with variable speed control. This allows you to mix and chop with precision.
- This blender comes with a special dough blade. It can mimic the action of kneading dough. You can make 1 ½ pound of dough in just 30 seconds.
- The Ninja Foodi 3-in-1 is a top-tier appliance with great quality and performance. It’s also not very expensive.
In Conclusion, Can a Ninja Blender Be Used as a Food Processor
You don’t need a separate food processor if you have a Ninja blender. We can recommend the new Foodi series Power Blender & Processor System.
Not only is this one of the best blenders Ninja has ever come up with, but it’s also an exceptionally good food processor unit. Did we mention it’s affordable?
Please leave any comments, questions, and suggestions you may have for us below. We’d love to hear from you!