We have spent an inordinate amount of time studying blenders. Ninja blenders are one of the most diverse brands on the market. You can find single-serve blenders, stand-alone blenders, food processor combo blenders, juicing blenders, heating blenders, and even smoothie bowl blenders.
A Ninja blender can be used to make pretty much anything. So, if you have a ninja blender we want to make sure you know how to use a ninja blender properly and get the most use and value from your blender.
How to Work a Ninja Blender - Step by Step Guide
Ninja Single Serve Blender
- Add ingredients to the Single-Serve Cup. DO NOT add ingredients past the MAX LIQUID line.
- Place the Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly on the top of the cup and turn clockwise to seal.
- Turn the cup upside down and install it on the motor base by aligning the tabs on the cup with the slots on the base. Then, rotate the cup clockwise until it clicks. Once locked in place, the programs will illuminate and the unit will be ready for use.
- If using an Auto-iQ® program, select the program that best suits your desired output. The preset feature will automatically stop at the end of the program. To stop the unit at any time, press the currently active program again.
Auto IQ Settings
Auto IQ settings are a recent addition to ninja blenders. These are timed intelligent blending programs that do the work for you. Intelligent pre-set programs combine unique blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
Once a preset program is selected, it will start immediately and automatically stop when blending is complete. To stop blending before the end of the program, press the currently active button again.
- Crush Setting – Turns ice, juices, and fruit into expertly blended frozen drinks
- Smoothie Setting – Combines your favorite fresh or frozen ingredients, liquids, and powders to create smoothies and protein shakes
- Start/ Stop Settings – Press once to start continuous running up to 60 seconds; press again to stop. Can also be pressed to stop a running Auto-iQ program.
- Pulse Setting – Offers greater control of pulsing and blending. Operates only when PULSE is pressed. Use short presses for short pulses and long presses for long pulses
Ninja Full-Size Blender
- Place the Total Crushing Pitcher on base and turn clockwise to lock in place.
- Hold the Stacked Blade Assembly by the top of the shaft, and insert it into the pitcher.
- Align arrows on pitcher lid and handle, then lower handle to lock in place.
Auto IQ Settings
- Smoothie Whole Fruits/Vegetables Fibrous Ingredients Seeds
- Ice Crush Margaritas Daiquiris Milkshakes
- Ice Cream Fresh/Frozen Fruits Milk/Yogurt Protein Shakes
- LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH: When selected, each of these speeds runs continuously until turned off. They do not work in conjunction with any preset programs.
- PULSE: Offers greater control of pulsing and blending. Operates only when PULSE is pressed. Use short presses for short pulses and long presses for long pulses.
- TIP: Use PULSE to quickly chop onions, celery, carrots, and more.
Blending Hot Liquids
DO NOT blend hot liquids. Doing so may result in pressure buildup and steam exposure that can pose a risk of the user being burned.
What Can You Do With a Ninja Blender?
A ninja blender is one of the most versatile blenders on the market. If you have a normal blender or a single-serve blender you can make smoothies, ice cream, frozen treats, nut butter, nut milk, and much more.
If you have a ninja blender food processor combo you not only get the previously mentioned items but you also have the ability to slice, chop and grate with the food processor attachment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you take the pitcher off the ninja blender base?
To remove the pitcher from the motor base of a Ninja blender, turn the pitcher counterclockwise and then lift it up.
How do you turn on the Ninja power pitcher?
To turn on the ninja power blender press the power button. It is the circle with the line on the top.
How do you load a ninja blender and in what order do you put ingredients in a ninja blender?
When adding ingredients to your blender start with fruits or vegetables, then add the leafy greens or herbs. The next step should be to liquids, yogurts, seeds, powders, or nut butter. The last ingredients you should add are ice or frozen ingredients.
How do you turn on the touchscreen on a Ninja blender
You can press the power button. It is the symbol with the circle and the line on top.
What does the extract button do on the Ninja?
The EXTRACT program is ideal for hard, leafy, or fibrous whole fruits and vegetables, including their skins, seeds, and stems. EXTRACT is best used when making juices, ice pops, or morning green shots with these ingredients.
How do you use Ninja blender without buttons?
The newer ninja blenders have a touchscreen interface. They usually have the auto iq or manual programs.
A few common auto IQ buttons are smoothie, ice crush, or ice cream. Once one of these preset programs is selected the blender will start and automatically stop when blending is completed. If you want to stop blending before the program is finished press the currently active button again.
A few common manual programs are low, medium, high, or pulse. These programs do not work in conjunction with the auto IQ buttons. These buttons will continue to work unless they are pressed again to turn them off.
The pulse button is usually used when you want total control over your blending speed. You can use short presses for a short pulse or a long press for a long pulse.
How do you use the Ninja Foodi blender?
Can you use a ninja blender to chop vegetables?
If you want to chop vegetables it is best to use a ninja blender that has a food processor attachment.
In Conclusion About How To Use a Ninja Blender
Well, there you have it. We have pretty much shown you everything you need to know about how to use a ninja blender. As you know we are big fans of ninja blenders. We like them for their price and versatility. Happy blending!!